Intellectual property law, IT and Internet law
Lawyer specialized in intellectual property, information technologies and Internet law offers the following services:
- Preliminary advice on the trademark’s registrability.
- Preliminary advice on the trademark’s compliance with legal protection requirements.
- Registration of trademarks, obtaining certificates of trademark registration and their extensions for the use in Ukraine and other countries to ensure the trademark’s legal protection.
- Registration of copyright and obtaining copyright registration certificates.
IT and Internet Law
- Registration of rights to software.
- Registration of trademarks for their use in the Internet (registration of top-level domains).
- Registration of domain names and their protection.
- Protection of copyright to website content and design.
- Protection of intellectual property rights in the Internet.
- Drafting and analysis of agreements with contractors, agreements for the development of software or models, license agreements, etc.
Dispute Resolution and Protection of Rights
- Client representation in negotiations regarding infringements of rights to intellectual property (trademarks, patents, copyright and related rights).
- Court defense for:
- discontinuation of the infringement;
- recovery of damages;
- invalidation of IP agreements;
- enforcement of agreements;
- cancellation of decisions made by state authorities;
- early suspension of trademark certificates;
- recognition of well-known trademarks.
- Representation in the Chamber of Appeals of the State Intellectual Property Service of Ukraine.
- Administrative support through state authorities.
- Criminal defense in the intellectual property infringement.
Transfer and Licensed Use of Intellectual Property Rights
- Negotiating and drafting of license agreements for trademarks, copyrights, inventions, industrial designs, other materials protected by copyright or related rights.
- Legal support for the transfer of rights to trademarks, copyrights, inventions, industrial designs, other materials protected by copyright or related rights.