Dispute Resolution and Mediation
Out-of-court settlement of disputes.
Morgun & Partners Law Firm offers services for out-of-court resolution of disputes, as well as professional protection of clients’ interests in criminal, civil, commercial and administrative cases of any complexity level and in all court instances.
- Analysis of documents submitted by clients, obtaining additional information, issuing opinions on the prospects of success for a case at court.
- On clients’ behalf, negotiating with potential litigants, whether individual or corporate, for amicable settlement of disputes (mediation).
- Debt recovery from local and foreign individuals, small and large businesses, banks, and major international firms.
- Analysis of debtors’ solvency. Due diligence of debtors to identify elements of crime in their actions.
- Drafting claims to debtors.
- Court representation in civil, commercial and administrative cases.
- Protection of honor and dignity for individuals.
- Protection of business reputation for companies.
- Disputes with governmental authorities.
- Tax disputes. Appealing against decisions made by tax service agencies.
- Obtaining court judgements and enforcement documents issued by courts for execution, reversal of execution. Drafting applications for initiating enforcement proceedings.
- Protection of clients’ interests in enforcement proceedings.
- Ensuring liability for non-compliance with court decisions.
- Recognition and enforcement of decisions made by international commercial arbitration courts and foreign national courts.