You can learn more about the latest cases run by our lawyers:
Business protected from illegal takeover of its property.
- In the criminal proceedings initiated by our lawyers, in cooperation with law enforcement agencies, we have protected the client’s business that suffered an illegal takeover (property owned by the business worth more than USD 15,000,000).
More than 50 real properties released from seizures under the criminal investigation by investigators of the National Police of Ukraine.
- Having built the rebutting evidence base within just one month and properly reasoned the case at court, our lawyers have removed seizures of more than 50 real properties and 2 seizures of securities for a well-known businessman.
Criminal case for infliction of injury on another person with the use of a rubber-bullet handgun dismissed.
- Our lawyers have managed through mediation to reconcile parties to a criminal proceeding – our client and the person who suffered injury from a rubber-bullet handgun. Criminal proceedings have been terminated in the pre-trial stage.
Two criminal cases for substantial tax evasion dismissed.
- Our lawyers have protected a large Ukrainian research and development company from malicious and unlawful criminal prosecution by the Kyiv tax police. Two criminal proceedings have been dismissed.
Property seized under the criminal investigation by Kyiv prosecution officers returned to the client.
- As a result of petitions submitted by our lawyers to investigating judges, funds of more than UAH 2 million, the company’s documents and seals that were unlawfully seized during the search, have been returned to the client.
Agribusiness protected from unlawful criminal prosecution.
- By way of submitting numerous complaints to law enforcement bodies and initiating official investigations, our lawyers have protected a business from pressure and abuse exercised by officers of one of district police departments.
Interests of a chain of children entertainment facilities protected following an incident that happened in one of the facilities.
- In response to an incident that occurred to five children at an entertainment centre in Kyiv, our lawyers have provided mediation in dealing with representatives of the victims. Following numerous defense’s motions, the criminal case has been dismissed and the seized property and documents have been returned to the client.
Search carried out at a Kyiv notary’s residence by the Main Investigations Directorate of the National Police of Ukraine stopped by our lawyers.
- Having arrived at the Kyiv notary’s residence where a search was carried out by investigators of the Main Investigations Directorate of the National Police of Ukraine, our lawyers have detected the abuse of powers by such officers and secured the search to be stopped.
Interests of a renowned Ukrainian doctor protected and criminal conviction of the first instance court reversed.
- Through the efforts taken by our lawyers, the court has reversed the conviction of a renowned Ukrainian doctor who was unlawfully sentenced to 8-year imprisonment.
Property seized under the criminal investigation by investigators of the Main Investigations Directorate of the National Police of Ukraine in Kyiv returned to the client.
- Our lawyers have obtained a number of court decisions for the return of vehicles, computer equipment and funds of more than UAH 1 million unlawfully seized under the criminal investigation for alleged illicit manufacture of excisable goods and fraudulent practices.
Officers of American corporate giant Teradata Corporation protected from prosecution for substantial tax evasion in Ukraine.
- Our lawyers have protected the interests of Ukrainian company Teradata which is a part of the group of companies owned by American corporate giant Teradata Corporation, from malicious and unlawful criminal prosecution by the Kyiv tax police. The criminal case has been dismissed.
Interests of Slovakian company STAR EU a.s. and its founders protected in the Supreme Court of Ukraine (13.09.2017)
- Our lawyers have protected the interests of STAR EU a.s., a Slovakian company, and its founders in the Supreme Court of Ukraine against malicious and unlawful appropriation of the company’s equity rights and property by Ukrainian businesses and individuals. Unlawful resolutions of general meetings have been cancelled.
Funds illegally seized by the Kyiv Customs Office of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine returned to a Polish citizen (18.10.2018)
- A Polish citizen has been given back through a legal action his money of more than UAH 95,000 that was illegally seized by the Kyiv Customs Office of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine, which established a new precedent in the national case law in terms of the use of issue preclusion in the legal regulation of such relations.
Client’s interests protected by our lawyers against unlawful prosecution by a monopolist in the Ukrainian power market (11.12.2018).
- Client’s interests have been protected at all court instances against unlawful prosecution and unjustified penalties of more than UAH 100,000 by Zhytomyroblenergo Power Supply Company PrJSC, a monopolist in the Ukrainian electric power market.