Real Estate and Land Law
Real estate transactions and land law.
- Pre-purchase legal due diligence of real properties and land plots, risk assessment in real estate purchase and legal support for purchase transactions.
- Support for real estate and land plot transactions (sale and purchase, transfer by gift, exchange, lease, mortgage on buildings, structures, residential and non-residential premises, land plots).
- Registration of title to real property.
- Negotiating with lessors and drafting lease agreements.
- Recovery against mortgaged property.
- Invalidation of mortgage agreements.
- Registration and declaration of title to real estate through legal action.
- Conversion of residential properties to non-residential (commercial).
- Partition or consolidation of real properties.
- Property improvement — change of the property’s area or number of floors.
- Commissioning of real properties.
- Conclusion of agreements with Kyivenergo (power supplier), Kyivvodokanal (water supplier) from the scratch and renewal of existing agreements, obtaining technical specifications from these companies.
- Registration of property rights.
- Preparation of technical certificates for real properties (formalization of technical certificates).
- Application to the commission handling complaints in the field of state registration (property registration commission under the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine).